Hannover

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Awake. At 6 in the morning. Listening to The Rain Song by Led Zepplin. Reading a bit of Oscar Wilde. And just having finished An Education. Hmmmm... how I love this false feeling of sophistication. It's a really mucky word that, sophistication. It means so much, and yet so much more. The rain is picking up. I should go make myself a cup of coffee.

There's something about living alone that seems very eccentric. The feeling can't quite be described. I just don't get the point of wasting your conscious life being "not" conscious. Long story. Don't bother arguing.

I guess to be agnostic is to know your own limitations. But then again, why would you want to limit yourself. Who are you to fix that "this line here, this is my limitation".

Chow... Tc... Peace out.

0 comments: