Down That Road Again

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am reminded of the times when you used to make my heart skip a beat for all the wrong reasons. When your delicate intrusions seemed to tilt the balance of my meticulously laid out life. When the word 'us' implied the authority to tread all over each other's conscience. And I find myself having to reiterate over and over again.

I am content with the particular way my CDs are stacked. I am more than satisfied at having my shirt thrown over the chair. Or talking the way I talk. This tunnel of love has enough space for the both of us. We are more than one. I can't have you turning into another me. Just one was getting annoying as it is.

"And I don't know where I'll be tonight,
but I'll always tell you where I am."

- Dire Straits

0 comments: