Saving sunshines...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

That cursed evening.. i still remember it like it was yesterday.. one fateful leap.. and she ripped.. my heart broke.. everytime i see her now.. it reminds me of that evening.. i couldn't stand it any more.. GOD!! I HAD TO DO IT!

And so i decided.. today was the day.. i went to God.. asked him if he could.. if he could... "save" my sunshines.. he said, "of course i can, i AM god.. but.. there would be a price to pay".. The thought of having her back clouded my judgement.. WHY????? Why did i agree to it??? AAAARGH!! and so i endured the most horrifying 5 minutes of my life in MIT.. i had to endure the pain of watching her being sewn together.. stitch by stitch.. everytime his needle went through her skin.. it felt like a knife was being pierced through my heart... and now.. when i look at her.. i see those scars.. and i regret my choice.. she will never be the same again.. never.. never...

P.S. Those of you who want to know who i'm talkin about.. ask ash.. but id advice you not to... seriously..

0 comments: